JJ in Phoenix

   JJ had 11 points on 4/8 shooting in 24 minutes, along with 3 steals, 3
assists and 3 rebounds.  Milt had 6 points in 11 minutes.  I tried to
cut'n'paste from the Suns website without success, but JJ says he is not
unhappy about the trade, that he was getting no minutes, but now has a chance
to play.
   Uh, JJ?  You STARTED for the first 20 or so games in Boston, y'know.  At
any rate, no ill will here, may you have a fine career.
    As for the Dallas loss, it's a game which we wouldn't have expected top
win a week ago.  Dallas is a better team, they're at home.  So I expected a
loss and we got one, although it dure didn't come the way I figured it would.
    Who would have thought that we'd be 2-4 on this trip, with the wins
against Portland and the Lakers???