Trade

Let's face it, the Celtics need big men! Not another streak shooting,
tweener or a lazy 255 pound face up perimeter player. Anyway you slice
this it is a fair move at best. As I said in my previous post, after
watching both of these players for the past few years in Phoenix, we
really did not help get ourselves to that next level.
I believe that JJ has more  upside  than either of the two players we
received in return. If you want immediate results your going to get them
but you will not see a "much improved" C's because of this trade.

It appears that the C's will continue to be mired in mediocrocy.