From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Berry, Mark S
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 5:42 AM
To: Celtic igtc list (E-mail); Celtic yahoo list (E-mail)
Subject: What were they thinking!!???

Just kidding... I love this trade!

Summary... Great deal. I think a lot of posters are overvaluing Johnson
and undervaluing the guys we just picked up. These are legitimate,
impact NBA players. The Celts suddenly have a bench. They suddenly have
other scoring options. They suddenly have a backup power forward. They
have a shot in the East. I really believe that. Will that be true next
year? Who knows and who cares? This year, it's wide open. Kudos to
Wallace.

Mark