Well....

I'm a little skeptical. I think the post that sums up the talents of these two
players comes from Andy.

> Contrary to
> what some may think, Rodney doesn't like to mix it up to much inside
> anymore. He is more of a perimeter player. He was in Skiles doghouse quite
> often because he was  lazy and overweight last season.

This is not the same player that the league saw two years ago. That was
Rodney's"carreer year." I've never been a big fan of Rodney Rogers

> Tony Delk, the tweener. He is a fair veteran player. Streaky shooter but
> will hustle. Tony
> can also make his own shot off the dribble which may help him. He is a
> solid  player and won't hurt the C's.

Delk and Rogers come off the bench and help. If you like three point shooting,
here it comes. Not many of you do but O'Brien told us what he wanted and this
move certainly spreads the court. You can't say he didn't have a plan. I don't
know...I think I'm just disappointed that they weren't able to get Van Exel.
Assuming they aren't going to get any inside help rebounding or scoring, and I
don't see this trade doing that, I was hoping for a slam dunk at the offensive
end. Van Exel provides that. He also raises the offcourt entertainment level.
And they're looking forward to Omar Cooke? Omar God...whatever happened to Joe
Forte?

Maybe I just need more coffee as I'm a little hungover.

Paul M.