Re: Celtics Deal Johnson

I am mixed on this one. It does make us better this year but giving up this
year and next years #1 for what could end up being Tony Delk as Rogers is a
free agent at year end could be a huge mistake. Boy someone must have lost
faith in JJ or their drafting ability.

I still hear we are pursuing Van Exel.

Battie
Walker
Pierce Rogers
Delk
Van Exel

Definitely an improvement in the short term.

and