More Comments On The Johnson Trade

Roger and Delk aren't bad players, and probably can help the team,
but more freakin perimeter players. And to give up on Johnson
this soon? And to dump the draft choice along with Johnson?
How are they suppose to find a quality point guard? Why
won't they address their frontcourt weaknesses? God the three-pointers
will be flying. This trade is Pitinoesque. Bob McChesney must be turning
in
his academic grave. LOL! It's going to be a fun time during the draft:
Chirp, chirp,
chirp.

Did I tell you that Wallace was a stiff. And you didn't believe me. And
to think they could
have traded up in the draft and gotten a Big Man.
Ray