Re: [Celtic_Pride] Does...

> He's ugly, he's stupid, he's selfish...paul M.

That comment is a "is a steaming pile of crap"

Antoine is not stupid, listen to his interviews. I don't think either he or his
game is ugly ( except his refusal to learn to fake to prevent blocked shots)

I also think that a poll of his  fellow Celtics would tell you he's not
selfish, he's just the Man, paid the max to do his thing. The team is winning
people,

What do you want him to do , part thr Red Sea?

Michael A. DiZio