Re: [Celtic_Pride] Does...

"Berry, Mark S" wrote:

> Most of us get it Paul. Just wondering why you didn't post the same thing
> after the Golden State and Seattle losses...
>
> It's pretty clear that as Walker goes, so go the Celts. He played great
> against Denver and LA (note the high assists) and pretty well against
> Portland (note the 10 free throw attempts). Fantastic. So why not more
> often? Are we satisfied with building the team around a guy who plays well
> 50 percent of the time (and that's probably generous)?
>
> There are undeniable truths about Antoine: He is fearless and will make a
> lot of big shots... He's a good rebounder... He's a talented ball-handler
> and passer... He's ridiculously inefficient... He has terrible shot
> selection... He can be selfish at times...
>
> Bottom line: He is what he is. Not as bad as some make him out to be, but
> not as good as you insist.
>
> I didn't want to talk about this today, but how is your praise of Antoine
> this morning any different than Ray's emergence after a painful loss? You're
> both using the best/worst case scenario to prop up your arguments. The truth
> is somewhere in between.
>
> Mark

The hell with this wet blanket naysaying!  Antoine is a warrior!  He ain't
perfect but he has as big a heart as ANYBODY in the  N.B.A

You can't gat him out of the game, and I think that he has improved his shot
selection this year. If he ever learned to up-fake down low he'd be God!

He's a Celtic, get used to it and quit dreamin' about Rasheed and  the rest
cause Toine will never stop battling you!!!

Michael A. DiZio