How the money flows...

Does anyone have any idea of how much money the celtics make off of each
playoff game?

What I am debating is if it could payout to bring Van Exel on the team and
go over the cap, but make up the lost money in extra ticket sales, playoff
games, and merchandise.

Although Kenny is playing well, Van Ex is an all star and would be great
at taking some heat of AW and PP and providing a real 3rd scorer.

Denver is ready to give him away.  This seems like a great opportunity to
address out PG needs without giving up anyting real.  Last year I would
have given Kenny for a 2nd round pick, much less an all star.

Neal