celtics.com poll: What is the biggest reason for the Celtics first-half success?

Interesting (at least in my opinion) poll results on celtics.com.

Question: What is the biggest reason for the Celtics first-half success?

Total responses: 16505

Walker and Pierce's All-Star Seasons: 62%
Focus on Defense: 23%
Easy Schedule: 7%
Health: 5%
Improved Rebounding: 3%

Personally, I voted for Focus on Defense.  My second choice would have been
Health.  They probably should have added a choice for Roster changes vs.
last season.  Another choice that would have made things interesting would
be O'Brien vs. Pitino.

While Walker and Pierce are arguably better this year, I'm surprised that
62% of the respondants believe that they are the biggest reason why our
record is so much better than last season.  If anything, Walker and Pierce
have been the constants compared to other factors, such as health.

Francis