trade who?

I actually am against trading Antoine.  But I am fervently against trading JJ (or the other rookies for that matter).  I consider JJ to be the best player on the team--not this year, but soon.  We don't know what Kedrick will be, or Forte for that matter, but we do know that JJ has rare skills.  Give him a little time.  It's not like there's a big difference between the first and second round of the playoffs.  And, it's not like we could get a talented big man for JJ, either.  Working the plan is always hard.  I'm content to enjoy this rebound year and then go for the other pieces in the summer.

Gene  (not concerned about making outrageous statements)