Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Where do we go from here? - RealGM

>        Brian mentions the other need, for an inside player with strength
and
> agility. Did I mention that Cleveland has put Brian Skinner on the
disabled
> list, for no apparent reason? Skinner can play power forward, but may be
> even better suited to the middle. He is a strong rebounder and a shot
> blocker. His contract is not a huge one, but it does run a few years.
Anyone
> out there care to check Patricia's site for the exact terms? Would you
mind
> passing on the link? I've lost it.

*You can find a link to salaries from Josh's site, though it's not
Patricia's site.  Hers can be found at:
 www.dfw.net/~patricia/

It appears that Skinners contract is for 2,148,000 next year.  Certainly
reasonable.  But there are some others who will be available who my be
worthy of taking a look at:
Jeff McInnis:                 currently makes $590K
Troy Hudson:               currently makes $590K
Vonteego Cummings:    currently makes $810K
Lee Nailon:                  currently makes $465K
Loren Woods:              currently makes $332K
Dicky Simpkins:           currently makes $542K

Cecil