in Houston

I'll be in Houston Friday and am wondering if anyone has a team guide to indicate where the Celts will be staying--for their Sat. game.  Just thinking that I could be at the same hotel and might be able to sift through their groupie rejects.  ("no, not tonight, babe; why don't you check out that gray-haired guy over there in the lobby--with the cane on his lap; he's a fan . . . no, he's not, he's only asleep).  A little middle-aged humor there.

Good luck for two out of the next four.  I'll see what the press in Texas has to say about our boys.  Cheers, Gene