Chris Wallace

I see from the last posting of the list that most of you are bashing current
GM Chris Wallace about a trade rumor in the Boston Herald.  Chris Wallace has
a radio show in Boston (1510 the zone) in which he actually takes calls from
listeners.  I suggest that someone from the list actually call him and discuss
this proposed trade with him.  Maybe he can describe some of his logic
concerning the trade.  The radio show is on Thursday nights at 7:00.  I am not
sure how long the show lasts.  Of course, this also depends on whether the
Celtics have a game that night, because 1510 the zone is also the flagship
station of Celtics basketball.  You can listen to 1510 the zone via the web.
The url is http://radio.sportingnews.com/boston/

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1