RE: Wallace: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Bingo, Kestas, and this season has been a dream come true. Fans were
dreaming of playoffs and it looks like they'll get it. Never mind that the
team is much better than even the "braintrust" expected and the Eastern
Conference is more wide open than it ever has been (or will be again). Most
fans are satisfied that the team is better and probably headed to a playoff
berth. Why spend more to achieve more? The customers are satisfied with
hamburger... why give them steak?

I'm really disgusted by this. Sure, you could take Joe's approach that "It's
only a 20th pick or so, what's the big deal?" but it's the principle. Are
you in the game to win, or to line your pockets? I'm not saying go Mark
Cuban or Paul Allen... but look at Milwaukee. That team felt it needed an
interior presence to take the next step so it added Anthony Mason, even
though it probably will cost them some luxury tax money. It may or may not
work out, but at least they took the chance. The Celtics aren't willing to
do that.

Mark

**I am willing to bet that the Bucks do not make it to the Finals...that
they will be upset by someone in the East...that their lack of a strong
presence inside the paint will be their achilles heel.

Anyone wanna take that bet?

Cecil