Stats for Bryon Russell

Here are some stats for potential trade target Bryon Russell:

9 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.2 apg, .362 FG percentage, .262 3-point percentage.

I was just thinking that a swingman who shoots 36 percent from the floor and
26 percent from 3-point range was exactly what the Celtics needed. This is
like trading a first-round pick for Eric Williams....

Of course, having him around would almost make Antoine's shooting look good.

I'm guessing Bryon would have been No. 1 on Leo Papile's draft board...

Do you think the Jazz offered B. Russell and Wallace got confused?

Mark