Re: The last word...

I think the Celtic brass took Brown in hope that he can mature into a
Mcgrady, Richardson type due to his athleticism. The jury is still out.

Maybe we don't need a point and Joe Johnson can be that floor leader we
need?  He definitely needs to increase his intensity and aggressiveness to
do so. His size could create problems at that position, and he does seem to
have some good court awareness. If that could work maybe you move next years
picks with a deep point draft for a veteran 2, 4 ,or 5? It would be nice to
see Tony Battie beef up a little and turn into the player that warranted a
high draft pick. Any type of inside game would help this team immensely.
Teams in the West need a big bodied center to go against Shaq. I am still
dreaming we can dump VP on them and fill one spot, even if it is for a
journeymen type like a Mario Elie or Johnny Newman that can provide some
scoring and leadership of the bench.

Fill-in the blanks.

Johnson
?