The last word...

If nothing else, I hope this all star game demonstrates that Kobe is the
best non-center in the league. Period. End of story. He has the most
ability, confidence and execution. He made Jason Kidd look like a kid
out there. Anyone who will say that Pierce is better than (or even equal
to) Kobe is crazy. I would not only trade Pierce for Kobe I would throw
in Antoine. Reason? While Twoine has the talent and *potential* to be a
champion (and shows flashes) he rarely shows the desire or execution
necessary on a consistent basis. Pierce has the potential to be in that
league and I hope come playoff time Paul rises to the occasion as he did
late last year, I would rather have Kobe, who knows how to win, wants to
win and wins.

As an aside, I would also trade Pierce right now for Nowitsky. Reason?
He can do what Paul can do only at a bigger position, which is what we
need.

Well, back to the game. By the way, Jason Richardson is phenomenal (or
at least was yesterday). Why can't we get players like that (especially
with 3 chances)?

Peace