Re: No trades!

On Saturday, February 9, 2002, at 09:47 PM, gh18@juno.com wrote:

> Bird thanks for the insight.  I think we can agree not to agree, which
> makes this list so interesting.  I think we both want what is best for
> the Celts.  However, until we become GM's we can only post our wishes.
> Have a good weekend.

I'm perfectly willing to agree to disagree, Greg.  But let me be clear:
what are we disagreeing about?  Do you think somewhere in the Boston
Celtics organization that they're planning/hoping/willing to move Walker
to small forward at some point?  I'm seriously asking, because I'd really
like to know.  Hey, if it's convincing, maybe I'll hang my hat on it again.
   Anyway, best wishes to you as well.

Did you catch any of the All-Star game?  I sat through the first half,
mostly to see Walker and Pierce, who seemed to acquit themselves fairly
well on the court -- especially liked that slick pass from Walker to
Jordan.  Even Marv had to give some props, in between veiled comments
about how Antoine was going to jack it up again.  Ah, NBC ... no one is
going to miss you.  Anyway, here's to W & P not getting injured and
getting some rest over the weekend.

Bird