Fwd: Rumors

johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

<< The Suns reportedly are offering a first-round draft pick and a player,
most
likely forward John Wallace. Toney Battie & Forte for Jackson? >>

Absolutely not.  Batman has been an unsung hero this season and I sure don't
want to see the only shot blocker this team has as well as a talented rook go
out the door for a 27 year old guy that was a second round pick and had to
play in Europe to develop enough just to get to the NBA.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all opposed to trying to acquire Jackson. I
just wouldn't want to see the C's give up this much for him. Not to mention
the fact that GS has been very clear they want an expiring contract and a
draft pick; not two more contracts that carry over to next year and beyond.

CeltsSteve