flu/ doc/ baker

I was glad to hear about the flu..maybe that explains our recent play,
which was characterized as much by lack of energy as anything else.
Low energy would explain why we fell apart after the good first quarter
against miami...impossible to win against Orlando at home without
Twon and Battie at full strength.  Still, how bush league is that Doc Rivers
crap about "tommy said mean things about us?"  Can you imagine Jim
O'Brien saying, "we were going to rub this win in Snapper Jones'  face!
Or "Red Kerr criticized Antoine!  You don't say that in this league!"  How
lame is that?  Anyway,  flu covers a multitude of sins in my book.

They should have pounded the ball into Baker in the second half.  O'Brien
needs to do this soon, no?  He's not going to get any better if they don't
give him an opportunity to be better, and Kedrick likewise....