From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Cecil
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 6:53 PM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Mercy

I thought the team played very hard in the 2nd half and had EWill hit the
layup off the inbounds play, they may well have pulled this one out.  My
biggest complaint is when we fight back like that, by driving to the hoop,
and take the lead by a point with a few minutes left, we seem content to
fire away from downtown when the shot is not falling, while the refs are
rewarding us for driving.

Showed a lotta heart by coming back with Walker and Battie under the
weather.

Cecil