Fingers should be pointing in two directions.

The thing I really would have liked to see is for us to have a fast-breaking
second unit. This would make it easier for the young guys and it would
utilize their natural, athletic ability. However, Obie is stuck on the
3-point shooting complements to PP and Walker. It is starting to get in my
craw how everyone is patting Obie on the back and pointing their finger at
Wallace when Wallace, other than the Vin Baker trade, seems to be trying to
get players that fit into this gimmick offense.

Think about it. How could you make the Cs improve? Offensively, any new guy
is not going to see the ball. The only way he is going to get the ball is on
a three point attempt from a Walker/PP kickout. Is another three point
shooter the missing link? I don't think so.
How about defense? Who are you going to replace? Battie? Williams? PP, Walker
and Delk are going to be in there for the offense.

So you are going to say that if we had better bench players, PP and Walker
wouldn't be playing as much and we wouldn't have to run this style of
offense. I really wonder about that. We already got one guy, Baker who
averaged 15 points a game last year who is rarely the first or second option.
But that is his fault because he doesn't fit this style. We need another
3-point launcher like Rogers. Wait, didn't we try that last year and it
wasn't enough then either?....

DJessen33