Re: Nice Pickup By The Sixers

>> He might be a good role player some day, but to consider him superior
>> to the Celtics current PG's is just silly.
	Jim
>Never said  he was. Only that he was too young to label a bust and
>that it was a good pick-up for the Sixers.
		JB

Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't mean to suggest you did.  Ray is the one
that said "Kenny Satterfield, PG = Nice backup point guard and more of a
pure point than anyone on the Celtics. Ray"

I don't see Satterfield as much more then, maybe, Bremer. I was just
responding to Ray's trolling.
<Jim