Re: Nice Pickup By The Sixers

> He might be a good role player some day, but to consider him superior
> to the Celtics current PG's is just silly.
	Jim
*************
	Never said  he was. Only that he was too young to label a bust and
that it was a good pick-up for the Sixers.
		JB
*****************
> The Celtics don't have an offense that could use a pure PG, JB.  You
> need a 5 + 4 to play on the box and players that will run the wing to
> use a PG.  We don't have such a team makeup with our current players.
>  Jim
***************
	That's the shame, although, I believe that Walter, Battie, Kedrick and
Delk would thrive with a point guard to push the tempo and if you want
a  player on the box, let Baker play with that unit.
	Watching garbage time tonight, it was apparent that a point guard to
hold that unit together, would have been a big help. Actually, watching
the starters, I would say the same thing, but it's not a Kenny
"Satterfield" that would be needed.
	I won't mention the other Kenny, for fear of waking that ol' bear;
Bird, from his hibernation. I didn't think anyone ever slept in Vegas!
	Happy and safe to you to Jim.

	JB

	Unchain My Heart !