Mmm, boy...

A game to make Ray proud...

Now 3 blowout losses in the last 5 games.

Didn't they have 3 days to prepare for this game?

I know, Cecil, I know; the C's shots didn't fall--be optimistic--only one
game & all that. But, man this was ugly, and the ugliness looks like it's
becoming a trend.

At least the C's don't play NJ again until March. Hope we're still fighting
for first place then, but not feeling real good about that prospect right
now.

Hope everyone's Christmas was great. Sorry you had dinner with a die-hard NJ
fan, Dan. Did they call up the other die-hard NJ fan during the game? ;-)

Rich D.