RE: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Tell Santa to bring us a win

I'll go with Cecil on this one. Kenny is old and is no threat beyond 15
feet. Shammond can spread the defense if he is hitting. Give him some time.
This is really his first year guiding a team. Remember when we gave up on
Wesley and he has had a great career with the Hornets. I would rather have a
guy that can shoot and needs to learn to make better decisions and passes,
than someone who is no threat to the opposition from the perimeter or
penetrating. I am still not happy with Baker's play. Someone needs to light
a fire under this guy.

I wish we could have made a move for Kenny Thomas. maybe that would have
been the spark Baker needs or become the 8 or 9 man.  I wish we could find a
home for Sundov, Wolkowyski and Bremer. They don't bring us any value as I
see it. The physical enforcer guy from summer league whose name I can't
remember could have added more. I would like to get Foyle or Fortson they
are not getting much playing time. Maybe we can get Jiri Welsch also in a
package for Williams or Sundov and Bremer?

Maybe it is time to bring Bird & Cowens back?

John