Wow

Absolutely terrible display of hoops tonite. Pierce totally killed them. He was so out of the flow it was ridiculous. If I had been coaching, I probably would have sat him for most of the second half. Two reasons, 1) you probably arent coming back and this is just one of those nights so you might as well rest Paul and Toine and 2) even if you are making a run, Pierce is struggling so bad you might be better of with him on the bench for a bit.

As good as Pierce is, this year is highlighting some of the warts on his game. That being said, Delk and Williams continue to impress. Baker is working hard but still sucks. I cant remember the last time Eric Williams took a shot and I thought it was going to go in. Walker has got to be this teams MVP this year. He has really kicked his game up a notch. I dont think he will ever truly be a great or selective shooter, but he really is the leader on this team and has shown an improvement with his inside game.