Re: [Celtics' Stuff 12 assists? Outrebounded 50-37? Ref's give Xmas gift ?-Herald

	I don't know about the rest of you, but this, last weeks games, have
scared me to death. 2-2, against three below five hundred teams  and an
injury riddled .500 team, at home, with little or no ball movement and
the rebounding woes  glaring menacingly at us?
	Could we have played any worse? Imho, we were saved from 0-4 by
lopsided foul shooting.
	I take no solace in last nights win. Imagine being down 19 to the
Cav's., and needing to hold them to 9 points in the fourth quarter? I
can't imagine holding a team to 9 points in a quarter, without the
ref's whistles blowing against us, much more than they did.
	With less and less confidence in Vin Baker and no confidence in
Kedrick Brown, I say it's  high time to make two roster moves.
	We need a tenacious rebounder/enforcer and a top flight point guard.
I'm afraid that waiting until the off season would be a gross mistake.
The team needs to build on last years success, not fall back  from it.
	Yes, we are in first place again (tied with NJ), but you can't fool
me. This is a limited, mediocre team, riding two stars, with glaring
problems on the boards and in getting open shots and keeping all the
players involved offensively.
	Perhaps we can expect some breaks from the Ref's,  after the Phoenix
fiasco  and against some of the weak sisters of the league, but it
won't happen against NJ, or Phily. This is not the same team we saw a
month ago; whipping the Nets, Sixers and Hornets in succession.

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !