RE: New Charlotte Team

Just saw that Johnson got the Charlotte franchise and
something clicked in me. I just realised why the Celtics
have insisted on only a maximum of 12 players on the
roster. Because of the expansion only eight players per
team can b protected during the expansion draft.

With only 12 players it means that Obie wont get into
the situation whereby he will need to lose sleep on
who to protect and who not to. In fact it also makes it
easier for him to 'cut' players that don't perform this
season. I also have this sneaking feeling that Vinnie
Baker is not gonna be protected

Subscribe to StarHub CableTV for 8 months & get 4 months FREE! Minimum $30
subscription is required. Call 6873 3333 to subscribe. T's & C's apply.

>From 27 November 2002, all StarHub corporate email addresses have been
changed to xxx@starhub.com

This email is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not view, disseminate, use or copy this email. Kindly
notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

Please visit our website at www.starhub.com