count me in

As I was shopping for my 8 nieces and nephews today I came across a pro-sports clothing store. What jersey was front and center? Pierce of course. This is in LA mind you. Sure there were lots of Kobe's and Shaq's but there was no question that the Pierce jersey was front and center. Of course I wouldn't want any nephew of mine wearing a filthy Iverson jersey or Kobe's, even worse. They rang me up for the 38.99 and I was happy as a clam. (same price for a Large children's as a Large Mens, go figure). Speaking of jersey's I recently found a #33 Celtics jersey in a bag at my mother's house with a badge "World Champs 1984" around the Leprechaun. Never worn before. I think I'll have to break it out in March when the C's visit Staples arena. Good thing I'm still as skinny as a noodle : )

I was at Staples a few nights ago for the Hornets bashing of the Lakers. I was really nice to hear the boo's raining down on the golden boys. Speaking of Golden, that was the worst color combo on a basketball court at the same time I've ever seen, bright yellow/gold and teal. Good Lord, I needed an entire bottle of Ca' del Solo's Big House Red just to correct my vision after that mess. It worked though.