A midseason trade?

Let's watch Fizer tonight, if he gets to play. I have always thought he had
great potential. I don't know his range but I could see him have the same
game as Rodney Rogers, if that is what Obie would prefer.

 Interesting blurbs about possible trades (nothing pending) in the papers.
Where would we upgrade and who would we trade? I am disappointed in Shammond.
He has a nice stroke but can never seem to figure out when to shoot and when
not to. He doesn't get it up the floor very, doesn't pass it that well and
seems to be only slightly better than Kenny on D. He still has potential so I
can wait but we could upgrade there. I liked what I saw in Bremer in garbage
time. He plays more aggressive D than Shammond, gets it up the floor quicker
and penetrates better. He seems to be a better long term fit. BTW, Shammond
is a free agent after this year.

Sundog seems to be getting the developmental minutes. Why he has suddenly
caught Obie's eye, I don't know. He seems to be so far away from being ready.
I don't think he will ever be a good defensively player or rebounder. The
worst thing is that Obie is giving the developmental minutes to Sundog
instead of Kedrick. A 23 point lead with 2.5 minutes left was not safe enough
to insert Kedrick into the game. I am going to give up on Kedrick since Obie
is going to develop him anyways.

My thinking is that the braintrust must be thinking of how they can package
Kedrick and the two no. 1s this year to put them over the top. Obie doesn't
like to develop players and the Charolette expansion will take your ninth
best player. I'm just calling it like I see it....

DJessen33