Re: Bird Group To Be Awarded The Charlotte Franchise

That can either be very good for the team--as in Mark Cuban, who gets the players the team needs; or very, VERY bad--as in the despised JYB, who didn't bother to consult Red about a trade that nearly destroyed the Celtics.

I hope that the both Belkin--and the new Celtics owners--are more in the middle, though leaning more toward Cuban's side. :>))