Re: Just a thought -

In one of my meaner moments I wonder what would happen if we have those
three idiots all line up and take off for the basket at top speed, at which
point, Tommy Heinsohn and Jim O'Brien slams each one down to the floor face
first.

That might get them to rethink their notion of what constitutes a foul.

I might think they were on the take, but they don't seem smart enough for
that.  I vote for plain old incompetence mixed with cruelty.

At 02:25 PM 12/12/02 -0500, Dorine Pratt wrote:
>     I was so worried about Pierce after that episode last night I couldn't
>concentrate on the game.  It really looked bad, the way his head hit the floor
>- I was worried about concussion.  I'm still wondering as haven't seen any
>updates on his condition.
>     It's just possible the rest of the team was as preoccupied with that
>concern as I was - and that's why they didn't play as well as normal.
>     I saw Tommy play back in the old days - I have never seen him as angry as
>he was last night. For awhile he was absolutely silent - it was just too much
>for him -
>     Something definitely needs to be done about the refs.  They're just plain
>awful.  I actually wrote to Stern last year suggesting he should investigate,
>etc. This year it seems to be much worse, rather than better.  I don't know
>the system for evaluating refs, but they all get a black mark for last night.
>
>Dorine

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html