Just a thought -

    I was so worried about Pierce after that episode last night I couldn't
concentrate on the game.  It really looked bad, the way his head hit the floor
- I was worried about concussion.  I'm still wondering as haven't seen any
updates on his condition.
    It's just possible the rest of the team was as preoccupied with that
concern as I was - and that's why they didn't play as well as normal.
    I saw Tommy play back in the old days - I have never seen him as angry as
he was last night. For awhile he was absolutely silent - it was just too much
for him -
    Something definitely needs to be done about the refs.  They're just plain
awful.  I actually wrote to Stern last year suggesting he should investigate,
etc. This year it seems to be much worse, rather than better.  I don't know
the system for evaluating refs, but they all get a black mark for last night.

Dorine