> As bad as that was, Wallace seems to have compounded the stupidity by
> keeping Kedrick and trading Johnson.

Uh huh..let Kedrick get back into game shape..
Somehow I think he can do better then 5.6 points a game and .338 shooting
from the field. You might think he is the second coming of JKidd the way you
rave about him..
sheesh.

Look.. I like K. brown but what has he really shown besides some great athletic ability. I believe he can become a pretty good defensive player. But.. I really haven't seen much.

Anyway Kedrick deserves some slack, he is coming off an injury and will need
two weeks at least to get into game shape.
I worry that Kedrick will be one of those players that get hurt frequently. he has been hurt a lot lately.