>     As bad as that was, Wallace seems to have compounded the stupidity by
> keeping Kedrick and trading Johnson.

Uh huh..let Kedrick get back into game shape..
Somehow I think he can do better then 5.6 points a game and .338 shooting
from the field. You might think he is the second coming of JKidd the way you
rave about him..
sheesh.

Anyway Kedrick deserves some slack, he is coming off an injury and will need
two weeks at least to get into game shape. Despite that he looked okay to me.
We made a run while he was in there along with Sundov, and Kedrick had 1
block, 1 rebound, and 1 assist. Not to shabby for 4 minutes.

Besides we got Delk for Joe Johnson. Delk right now is a better player then
Joe Johnson might ever be. And Casey Jacobsen isn't exactly great either. I
don't think that trade is so bad.

Now the Vin Baker trade..or the Potapenko trade...those were bad deals. Vin
can play some of course but he isn't worth 15 mil.

Pete