Tea and Sympathy

< The point is that in the playoffs, the game changes to a series
of moves and counter moves, who is hot, who isn't. >
- Celtic4Hire

Please explain to me why these moves/counter moves/who's
hot/who's cold strategies should only be practiced during
playoff games.  To me, playoff games are less representative of
increased strategy than of increased intensity.

< Another instance would be if you get matched up with a team
that has a lot of good defensive players in the 2-4 positions
capable of shutting down Pierce and Walker, you would want to
attack them at the five spot with Baker. > - Celtic4Hire

Or at the 1 spot with Delk/SWill or the 3 spot with EW/WMc/KB?
They at least don't seem to bobble the ball as much, be out of
position as much, or be called for so many fouls.  Do you really
feel that our coaches and Baker are purposely masking his skills
during the season for the sole purpose of shocking our opponents
with the second coming of Alonzo in the playoffs?

 "Hey, man. Even Obie admits I am only 1% there.  But cool
it, bro; I'll be with it come playoff time, if not this year than
next. "  - Vin

Okay, enough about poor Vin. I really have nothing else to add
to my  "Years from now, when you fans talk about this trade,
and I know you will, please kindly be truthful."

Eggy

 AVERAG