Re: Krispy Kremes in Medford this week! (No hoops)

< You can add the Midwest to that too.  We've had Krispy Kreme
here for years.  While there is nothing like the good old
fashioned glazed right off the belt, my favorite remains the
chocolate iced creme filled.  It fills all the basic nutritional
requirements. >  -Tammo

Damn - too many stupid ugly lobsters here and not enough donuts.
I'm calling a Lawrence, Kansas, realtor and pronto.

For years, isolated up here in this designer igloo, I have been
forced to simply float raw dough (whatever brand was couponed
or on sale) and a pinch of zesty salt in hotter-than-hell Crisco,
after punching a thumb-sized hole in the centers so that the
finished piece of resistance would resemble a donut... at least
in appearance if not in taste.  And after all, appearance is
everything which is why I shrewdly add the crowning touch -
sprigs of merry mesclun to the porcelain plate surround.

I will certainly write to the COO of Krispy Kreme Inc. to
ascertain their glaze recipe.  Sounds like that is just what
Mother Egg's donuts have been lacking.  And donbt think for a
New York minute that I don't blame it ALL on  "playoff bonus "
Baker.

Chef Oeuf