RE: Rebounds and Tony Battie

Chutzpah???  How's about he showed some stupidity?  People are quick to jump
on Walker with respect to techs, but he has never done something like that,
has he?  Big game, probably the toughest of the homestand, and Battie goes
off over something so harmless as a ball out of bounds so early in the game?
Foolish.

I admire the fact that he wants to win so badly, but you can't take out your
frustration on such an innocuous play like that.  I'm betting that he'll be
fined.

But it could have had a disastrous effect on the game had Vin not played
decently.  And of course he also picked up a T.  Good thing he didn't kick
the ball too (showed chutzpah) or we would have been forced to play Bruno
for the remainder of the game.

Obviously, the refs don't give a shit about us, so we would be smarter to
just leave them alone and concentrate on our execution.

Cecil Wright, Nova Scotia Program Officer
National Crime Prevention Centre
Suite 1400 - Duke Tower
5251 Duke Street
Halifax, NS  B3J 1P3