From: Celtic4Hire@aol.com [mailto:Celtic4Hire@aol.com]
Sent: December 10, 2002 10:39 AM
To: Eggcentric@aol.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Heroes are made in the playoffs

<< < We are winning. We can afford to be patient. You want to screw up
 a good thing? > - DJessen33

 We have no choice now but to be patient, do we?  But please allow me
 to question that this trade was ba good thingb and to be a might
 frustrated that our 10-year aging vet seems greener than Kedrick.

 Eggy Callahan >>

You question the trade? We haven't missed Kenny, VP or Forte. So what part
don't you like? The fact he is making some 12 million a year? You are just
going to have to get over it. He isn't worth it and won't be. But he fills a

need that will become more evident in the playoffs...

DJessen33