> It'd be great if it turned out to be so, but from what I've seen
> thus far, Kedrick's got freakish hops and little basketball savvy.

< Well I don't see what your basing this on... We haven't really seen
him play much.. > - GuyClinch

Pete, we haven't seen Kedrick play much for a reason. After Obie
lost confidence in JJ last year, he replaced him with Kedrick.
And counter to what I have read so many times about Kedrick's
ankle injury last season causing his devaluation, Kedrick was
actually in the starting lineup on Feb. 21. One game and two days
later, on Feb. 23, we traded for Delk.  Kedrick saw precious few
minutes after that even when healthy and even when Delk was
doing so poorly.  Obie seems to place a premium on  "smart "
while having little patience with laid back, slow learners.
And yes, we might insert Baker's name to that list.

<And when he has (played) he gets quite a few assists, rebounds
and steals.>  - GuyClinch

In 30 career games, Kedrick has averaged B 8.6 mpg. In that time,
he has recorded an anemic .329 FG%, .179 3P%, and .600 FT%.
He has also averaged .50 APG, 1.70 RPG, .63 SPG, .27 BPG, .27
TO's, and 2.2 PPG.

So let us, for the sake of debate, TRIPLE his playing minutes
to 25.8 and see what the commensurate totals would read.

Assists - 1.50
Rebounds - 5.1
Steals - 1.89

Blocks - .81
TObs - .81
PPG - 6.6

< I don't think he really compares to Mosio though, and that seems
to be the comparison everyone wants to make. > -GuyClinch

Moiso is indeed one of a kind.

< He has been playing hoops all his life, and grew up in the States.
Those kinda guys tend to have at least a Pierce level basketball
I.Q. > - GuyClinch

AT LEAST a Pierce-level IQ ???????  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!

< I won't judge a guy as a bust until he gets some playing time and
doesn't produce.. > Guy Clinch

Nor should any of us as we all hope for the best.   But so far, the
signs are not good.

Egg