> It'd be great if it turned out to be so, but from what I've seen thus far,
> Kedrick's got freakish hops and little basketball savvy.

Well I don't see what your basing this on... We haven't really seen him play
much..
And when he has he gets quite a few assists, rebounds and steals. I bet some
of that does stem from basketball knowledge. To me he just looks very raw
offensively..

I don't think he really compares to Mosio though, and that seems to be the
comparison everyone wants to make.

He has been playing hoops all his life, and grew up in the States. Those
kinda guys tend to have at least a Pierce level basketball I.Q. So I think he
could be a Ron Artest type if he gets some playing time.

But we won't know what he can do unless he plays. Some guys don't get there
shot for a long time.. like Shammond. McCarty seemed to have alot of trouble
till last year, IMHO.  He racked up tons of DNPs as well, but it turned out
he can play a little.

I won't judge a guy as a bust until he gets some playing time and doesn't
produce..

Pete