CeltsSteve writes:

> Perhaps he can instead provide us with his prediction on whether the Lakers
> will ever finally get back to .500.  Will it occur BEFORE or AFTER the
> All-Star break?  Or a prediction on when the Lakers will finally win a game
>
> against an Eastern Conference team.

Listen, I'm no Heisler fan, but this is laughable and specious.  They are,
still, the three time defending champs (damn it all to hell), and they'd be a
lock to win the East if they played here, and in spite of their slow start,
have to be considered the team to beat.  It may have been hack journalism,
but you don't further your point by trying to denigrate the Lakers.