RE: Heisler, Rightfully So, Blasts The Celtics

Forte seems to be the same mistake made twice following up on the Chauncy
Billups pick trying to make a point out of something it is not, although he
did look good in Summer league but than so have a ton of others who have
vanished. Remember Wayne Turner? They have not figured out you can't teach
point state of mind..
Bremer, Sundov and Wolkowyski were some odd moves that don't seem to address
our weaknesses where some proven vets were available. I guess they fit the
budget. We still need a big nasty enforcer type inside. Battie is playing
well almost to the level expected coming out of college.

If Vin can give us any inside game against guys like Coleman, Ben Wallace
and others that have career nights against us on the boards,and Shammond
give us some quick point penetration, shooting beyond 15 feet, and play some
decent D on Jason Kidd keeping him from grabbing 10 boards a game on us,
that Kenny could not, it could be an interesting year.

If Kedrick doesn't pan out we really wasted the draft when players like
Tinsley, Jefferson, Parker, Radmanovich and Gerald Wallace were all
available. Worse if we actually had a shot at Gasol. Although Kedrick is a
highlight film he has  a long way to go on court sense and perimeter
shooting. I still have not seen the defense others have spoken about.
Jefferson was a much safer pick with comparable hops. I still can't forget
the block he made on Jason Richardson's dunk in the NCAA tournament.

Hope your football game turned out better than my friends whom took the
pilgrimage from California to Tejas only to see their beloved Cowboys only
to see them lose on the last play of the game.

John