> This is a game where a point guard would have clearly helped especially the
> last 5 minutes of the game. The team has no qualified court leadership. A 2
> guard nor a power forward can't do it. It is a 5 minute game and Philly
> took
> over. Great effort by the Celts though. We're so close, yet so far.

No qualified court leadership? All I can say is..huh?!?

About all we have is good leadership from Pierce and Walker..
That is our best trait.

The rest of the guys aren't really NBA top quality players at this point. The
fact that get so much out of marginal talents like EWill, McCarty and the
like is because of their leadership. If you want to check out a team with no
leadership try watching Golden State! They have alot more talent 2-12 then we
do, but because the lack leadership they aren't that good...

The Celts play hard and hang tough nearly all the time..they are really quite
a gritty team, and thats because of the leadership of Pierce and Walker.

We are going to lose some of the time especially when we are on the road and
heavily outrebounded.. What we could have used is some more talent..a healthy
K. Brown or a guy like Keon Clark might have been the difference in a game
like that.
Instead we have a wide open McCarty bricking from the corner...

The leadership is there..look at Shammond. He is obviously a somewhat
talented guy who never really did anything before coming to the Celts..but
under the leadership of OB...Pierce and Walker the guy is doing well. Heck
they even got him to play some defense something that I heard he has never
done before.

Truth is OB is right..it doesn't really matter where the leadership comes
from as long as you have it.

MJ is an example of a two guard who leads his team, and KG is a PF that leads
his team. You don't need your point to lead a team, just guys who can handle
the ball.

We are 12-6 and will likely win 20 games by the New Year.. I don't see a
reason to complain. Considering our woeful talent base after Pierce and
Walker thats will be an amazing achievement.

Pete