Orlando Blues!

	 Is any one allowed to feel down in Orlando? How about dejected? Do
the Disney police come and give saccharine ministrations, if anyone
dares to frown on the street? Depressed? Just come on down to the
lobotomy store. No lines, no waiting, debit or credit card, will do
nicely.
	I had the obituary all but written. Back to back, in the enemy arena,
against one of the worst match ups possible.
	Who will guard Grant Hill, expected to start at point guard ? Why
Waltuh, of course.
	McGrady? Paul, of the sagging, flat footed, where's my man, style "D."
	Mike Miller? Tony Delk, giving up 7 inches.
	This one had loss written all over it. Even the Magic couldn't figure
it out:

"Weird game," forward Grant Hill said. "I can't quite put my finger on
it."

"I really can't tell you why we lost this game," McGrady said. "I really
can't tell you what it was tonight."

	Pierce thinks he knows:
''We could have looked at it as back-to-back nights, legs tired,
fourth-quarter 1-point game, but that's not what this group is all
about,'' said Paul Pierce, who led Boston with 27 points. ''We play
each and every game, regardless. We don't make excuses. That was
something we developed last year and it's running over into this year.

"We are very close, but we are not there yet," Magic Coach Doc Rivers
said.

	Doc, knows more than he is letting on, but he needs more than the
seven dwarfs playing along the front line, to compliment his three
wizards on the perimeter.
	The Celtics seem far from a contending team at this point, certainly
on quality points, but they just keep on winning.
	  Defense and threes, yes we've got that down, but we still can't run
a fast break, still haven't found a post game, to include Baker in the
offense and our captains are shooting more and I'm enjoying it less.
	Unselfish play on the offensive end, leads to aggressive alert
defense, strong rebounding and players who will run the court. Both
first hand accounts of the N.O. game, lamented that the team has just
plain stopped running and the shot totals are becoming more and more
lopsided.  Did I mention that Antoine and Paul took 50 of the 74 shots
on Sunday? 	Coach O'Brien, who  is holding this team together with
paper clips, mentioned last week that he was stressing defense and
unselfishness. Lets hope he can reverse the current trend (last night,
Paul and Antoine took  only 39 of 79 shots). Or, should we?
	 Is Pierce  becoming the Allen Iverson of the C's? I don't mean in
comportment, I mean in taking so many shots that no one else on the
team, (except Antoine) can get any rhythm or flow. But no, at least
Iverson plays defense.  Well, we seem to be doing pretty well with his
35% shooting and 8 assists are no trifling matter, as while Walker's
assist numbers are down, Paul is picking his up, and pulling down
rebounds like a power forward.
	Can we ever be a dominating team without a quality point guard? Well
we are.
	Can we bring this grit and determination to Philadelphia tomorrow
night? Can we fight off Allan Iverson, Derrick Coleman and company, who
also know a bit about winning and playing tough? I wouldn't bet against
us!
	If the Magic are really looking to figure out this loss, they have
only to look at the official Disney dictionary, under: "Heart."

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !