Boston Celtics in Sports Illustrated's

I hope that this is permitted here (and I only intend to do it this one time).

I am starting to sell Sports Illustrated's on eBay. If you would like for
me to notify you when I put up one for sale that is Celtic related, e-mail
me privately and, in the future, I'll let you know privately.

I'm just about to put up for sale the December 23, 1968 issue which has
Bill Russell on the cover as Sportsman of the Year. I already have my own
personal copy and this is an extra. I'd like to see it land in the hands
of a fellow Celtics fan.

Vinny
vnatale@map.com