[no subject]

<< Hey, you losers.  I want to go on record that I like the trade. I don't
like them including Forte and I would prefer a no. 1 to come back.
However regardless, I'll wait for you all to get on the Baker bandwagon
and I can say I told to so.

Just like I told you so when I said the JJ for Rogers deal was a good deal
for the short term and bad for the longterm. I think it was just me and
Celtsteve who felt this way.

Not to put words in Celtsteve's keyboard, but I think it is just him and me
again liking this trade. >>  - Jessen (Celtic4Hire)

Eggy