RE: Chad Ford Fixes The Celtics

These seem like eminently reasonable ideas. Only
problem is neither of these players has shown any
indication he's ready to step in right away.

Still, I think it's right to suggest the Cs should
cultivate Kedrick and see what he's got rather than
ship him for a veteran PG and let some other team
develop him, if he's going to be as good as people
think.

And I've always liked Alston - though he has yet to
show much. He finally started a handful of games last
year and averaged 8 ppg, 7.1 apg, 1.57 spg and just
1.7 topg before being benched (Karl didn't think he
ran the team well enough). His shooting percentages
make Omar Cook look like Rick Barry, plus he was
suspended for a game last year for missing practice.
This is all moot anyway because he's reportedly
talking to 4 other teams.
http://finance.yahoo.com